Reasons to join the RVRA
For your annual membership fee you can:
How to Join
See Membership page.
Express your Views:
- Through the RVRA’s representatives meeting with the Minister for Fair Trading and department staff.
- With your Village Operators through both RVRA meetings and networking.
Receive Advice and Support:
- About the best ways to resolve a problem in your village through RVRA’s association with the Seniors Rights Service (SRS), NSW Fair Trading or the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT).
- For your Residents Committee.
- With certain NCAT applications.
- From a quarterly newsletter, which keeps members up-to-date with events and relevant information.
- On matters of village life beyond the Retirement Villages Act.
- Through educational seminars about the Retirement Village Legislation.
- From the RVRA website; which includes a discussion forum, NCAT procedures and decisions, and information for prospective and current retirement village residents.
Obtain Legal Advice:
- From our sponsoring specialist legal practitioners at competitive rates.
Contribute to the Future:
- Suggest ways we can improve and increase the service we give to our members.
- Be part of the Australian Retirement Village Residents Association (ARVRA).
Enjoy additional benefits:
- Sponsors provide additional benefits to RVRA members.